Sunday 20 May 2007

Top Ten List

I'm a movie watcher. My wife and I are always renting movies or going to the theatre to check out the latest releases. We always say we should get off our asses and get exercising but we don't. We just love our movies.

I've always wanted to do a Top Ten List. There are so many movies that I truly enjoy and it has been difficult to pick a top ten. But I think I have done it. Now my top ten isn't the top ten greatest movies ever. Some of the movies wouldn't even get a second glance by a lot of other people. My list includes those movies that I love to watch. They are movies that I have seen a hundred times and will watch a hundred times more. They make me laugh, cry or say holy fuck. These are the movies that I truly love.

Over the next ten days or so I will be counting down my Top Ten List. I want to share with you this list and why I love each and every one. It will also give me a chance to watch them over again. I think this will be a lot of fun to share with you.

So come back tomorrow and check out which movie is #10 on my Top Ten List.

Take care everyone and enjoy the movies!!!

0 Comments: