Thursday 14 May 2009

*UPDATED* Lost: The Incident Pt 1 and 2 Season Finale Chat - Wednesday May 13, 2009

Ok, so I have to admit that I am a newbie to Lost. This has been the first season of Lost I have watched from start to finish as it played out. I am now hooked. I have purchased Season 1 to 4 on DVD and am now half way through Season 3. So there are a few things that I am still missing, but I think I have the gist of it.

Last night's episode was awesome. I was kept on the edge of my seat through out the entire episode. I kept thinking what the hell is John up to? Is Jack going to set off the bomb? Who is going to die? All of these things were and were not answered. Of course this is Lost, so there is always unanswered questions.

Here are my thoughts and if you haven't seen the episode, if its sitting there in your DVR box and you haven't seen it, there may be spoilers ahead.

1. Is this John Locke really Charles Widmore? I think so. When we saw John's dead body laying beside the box and when Jacob said to "John" that he had found his loop hole, I thought to myself it has to be Charles. Somehow Charles changed his appearance and became John. Thats what I think anyway and should lead to some interesting scenarios for season 6.

UPDATE ***Ok so I as doing some reading today and for some reason I missed the part at the start of this episode when Jacob was talking to the man on the beach. The Man told him that he wanted to kill him and Jacob tells him he may find his loop hole some day. So maybe its this Man..who knows. I guess we will see next January!!

2. Was the bomb the big "Incident" and what were the repercussions of it? When Juliette set the bomb off, was it the beginning of a loop or did it set everything straight. Personally I think it just set the loop all over. Things will start over in some way. Because if it didn't, we wouldn't have a Season 6 right?

3. Does everyone die? Well we know Juliette dies and very possibly Sayid. But will everyone else? I guess we will see.

4. Is Jacob Dead? We see that "John" convinces Ben to kill Jacob, but is he really dead? I don't know. I don't think we have seen the last of Jacob and he will still somehow play a part in Season 6.

Well, those are my questions. What do you guys think? I would love to hear what you have to say. Leave a comment or your thoughts on what has happened and is going to happen next season.

Thanks guys

The Flick Guru

5 Comments:

Clare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clare said...

u are right if any one watching Lost TV show He or she will on the edge of their seat as it get us hooked in such a way that we are always wondering what will happen next. great show

william said...

thanks for sharing the link

Unknown said...

Lost is a brilliant show. I have seen every single episode of this show and this is an awesome show. The storyline and the characters are just superb. Great great great creation I must say.

Anonymous said...

Lost is one of the best series that I have seen on television. This is the well written and well directed show. I must congratulate to the cast and the crew of this show. This show get success due to their efforts and hard work. Its really brilliant show. Watch Lost Full Episodes online by clicking this link.