Thursday 1 February 2007

Employee of the Month

Hhhmmmm....what to say about this movie. I wasn't really sure if I wanted to see this movie, but my son kept bugging me to see it. I did. While it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, it was still pretty bad. Not much of a story, not much for acting. There was the odd funny moment, basically whenever someone was getting hurt.
There was really only one good thing about this movie and any guy reading this post will know what I am talking about. I'm not talking about Andy Dick either. Jessica Simpson, though lacking any acting skills, looks pretty damn good throughout. Lots of cleavage, lots of breast, but not a whole lot else. She did keep me interested though.
Oh ya, I forgot. You can't forget about good ol' Pedro. This guy, Efren Ramirez, can play the dullwitted goof to perfection and the moment in the movie that I laughed the most was when he was pretending to be a cashier and bounced his head off the counter. That was funny.
Anyway, not much here today, but just wanted to share some thoughts on this movie.

Take Care

0 Comments: