Friday 14 September 2007

The Guru's Movie Review Carnival #1





Welcome to the very first edition of The Guru's Movie Review Carnival. I got a few submissions this week and they are some good ones. I hope to see more next around, but for now, lets take a peek at what we got...




Reviews



Nehring presents his point of view on Ronin (1998) posted at Nehring The Edge. Not the most positive review I have ever read, but a darn good one none the less.


Check out what TherapyDoc has to say about Mr. Satuday Night posted at Everyone Needs Therapy, saying, "This guru is a little different, I imagine."


Glenn presents 10th & Wolf posted at Oliver 40274. This is a movie I have never seen and it sounds like I may not want to see it.


Sidhusaaheb presents his take on the latest Bond movie in The Name Is Not Enough posted at I, Me, Myself. It is interesting to see Sidhusaaheb's thoughts on the 007 movies..check it out!!

Conan Stevens (check out his blog, he frickin looks like Conan the Barbarian!! Scary looking guy!!!) presents BANGKOK ADRENALINE MOVIE TRAILER - Extreme Action posted at Conan Stevens Online, saying, "Actually a preview trailer of our first movie, due for cinema release in Feb 2008"


Check out this review of one of my favourite movies of all time from Pete Johnson. He presents his take on Nerd Guru: Watch This DVD: The Empire Strikes Back posted at Nerd Guru, saying, "A review of the creative lessons learned from the Director's audio commentary of this classic."



That's it for the September 15, 2007 edition of The Guru's Movie Review Carnival. Thanks alot from all 6 of you guys for submitting your posts to this first edition. Be sure to submit your blog article to the next edition of The Guru's Movie Review Carnival using our carnival submission form.

Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.

Thanks again and enjoy the movies everyone!!

The Flick Guru




Technorati tags:

, .



3 Comments:

Sidhusaaheb said...

I am honoured!

:)

Pete Johnson said...

Thanks for including me!

Pete Johnson
HP.com Chief Architect
Personal blog: http://nerdguru.net

Michelle Obama's Left Nut said...

Thanks for including me. Good luck with the carnival, I know it will be very successful