Sunday 29 July 2007

New DVD Releases - Tuesday July 31


Couldn't wait for this weeks DVD releases. 300 is out this week. WooHoo!!! Here is somewhat of a complete list of this weeks DVD releases...


300 - like I said, can't wait for this movie to make it to my DVD player. Check out my review of 300. I tell you what I truly think of this movie.

Firehouse Dog - Ehhh.

Hot Fuzz - I really liked Shaun of the Dead, so if this is anything like that, then I will like it. Same makers, same style...just no Zombies.

Pathfinders - starring Karl Urban from LOTR fame, didn't seem to catch on and only made 10.2 million at box office. Maybe this Viking refugee saves Native American tribe story will catch on in DVD.

There is also Dallas: Complete Seasons 1-7 for you Dallas fans!!

There are others of not as much name to them. Look in your local video store or Wal-Mart for them.

Take care everyone and enjoy the movies!!!

0 Comments: