Thursday 7 June 2007

Top Ten Run Down

Well, I have one more movie to talk about, but first i wanted to give a quick reminder of my top tn that I have gone through already. They are:



10 - Uncle Buck

9 - Seven

8 - Good Will Hunting

7 - Notting Hill

6 - The Empire Strikes Back

5 - Moulin Rouge!

4 - Braveheart

3 - Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring

2 - Rocky

1 - .....



Tomorrow I will discuss my #1 favourite movie of all time. Like I said last post, I think I will have a lot to say about this one.



Come back tomorrow and check it out!!



Take care everyone!!!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think the list is pretty good but I have a few comments.....of course.

I think I would have had Dead Poets Society instead of Good Will Hunting. To me it is a classic....which is saying a lot since I think Matt Damen is hot!

I'm too much of a chicken to see Exorcist in full but I think 28 Days Later is pretty freaky. I think it is scarier because it is something that could really happen.

I totally agree with Uncle Buck...that toothpick scene is a classic. I would have to pair it with Summer Rental.....another John Candy best. A runner up for me would have to be Rat Race....Mr. Bean is at his best in this one.

Knowing you as I do....I am a little surprised about the Notting Hill....we need to talk about this one! However, I sentimental and would have to have Gone with the Wind or Sound of Music in its place.

I think I am the only person in the world that didn't like Moulin Rouge. I would have to be a cheese ball and put To Kill A Mocking Bird in its place.

You're right on with the Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Se7en. We will have to argue over some of the others....Notting Hill!!!....maybe while we hide out from the Taylors on the weekend. See ya soon.
Jodi.....best sister-in-law ever!