Friday 16 March 2007

New Releases - Friday March 16

There are few interesting movies coming out this weekend. Premonition starring Sandra Bullock and Julian McMahon (Dr. Doom from Fantastic Four) seems like a watchable one. Also there is Dead Silence which appears from the trailers to be another retread of your typical horror flick.

The third one I want to mention is the Chris Rock movie I Think I Love My Wife. This movie has received some decent reviews from pre-release viewings. This may be a pretty good movie to check out.

I'm hoping to check out 300 this weekend. This movie looks awesome. We only have one theatre in North Battleford so we seem to get movies a week or two after they are released or not at all. We are supposed to be getting a new theatre but until then we will just have to deal with this piece of shit, no good theatre.

Take Care everyone and enjoy the movies!!!

0 Comments: