Saturday 17 March 2007

New DVD Releases - March 20

A couple of really good DVDs coming out this Tuesday. The first one is Blood Diamond. I never got a chance to see this one, but i will definitely be renting this one the first chance I get to. This was supposed to be and excellent movie and some excellent performances be Leonardo DiCaprio and Djimon Hounsou.

The second one is Rocky Balboa. As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I absolutely love the Rocky movies. This latest installment is a very close second in my list of favourite Rocky movies. it was a perfect finale to this iconic movie series. You truly feel for Rocky and everything he has struggled for over his lifetime. Great movie and it is one I will watch over and over again.

This is one that I will watch with my youngest son as well as he adores the Rocky series. For whatever reason, he loves these movies and for some reason Rocky 4 is his favorite. This is something we can do together, much like the Star Wars movies which are his absolute favorite movies. I will always look forward to being able to do this with my kids. Sitting down and watching our favorite movies together, sharing the joys and tears of these very special movies. Something I will cherish forever.

Take care everyone and enjoy the movies!!!

0 Comments: