Thursday 25 September 2008

ER: Life After Death - Sept 25 2008 Review SPOILERS!!!

ER: Life After Death - The Season Premiere of one of the most celebrated TV shows ever aired tonight and...to be honest...made me cry. I kow..I am a big pussy..sue me. I am not going to get into a lot of details. You will actually have to watch it to see exactly what happened.


Tonight's episode was a celebration of a character that had been on the show, I think, 8 years. A character who had their ups and downs...dealing with life i the ER and his personal life. A very tough, blunt character who made life in the ER, depending on his day, interesting...to put it mildy.


If you haven't been able to figure it out...Greg Pratt died tonight on ER, following complications caused by the ambulance explosion at the end of last season. Yes, this was an episode about his death, but I really enjoyed the way they ended his run. The main characters all got together and talked about him...remembered him. I thought it was a nice touch.


I think this is going to be a great season...maybe a little sentimental..but still a great one.


The Flick Guru

1 Comment:

leegrace said...

i just found your blog and it is totally lovely. you are living my dream. i read the whole thing in one day. ER was a longest running medical drama series in American primetime television history. I have watched all the episodes of ER online and if you also want to Watch ER Online then just download it from here.