Wednesday 20 February 2008

Big Brother 9 'Til Death Do You Part - February 20 Results

Big Brother 9: 'Til Death Do You Part - RESULTS - This is the first full episode I have watched. I was not really into this one at first. I really had no desire to watch, until I watched a bit of Sunday's episode. Then I watched some of last night's episode. And then tonight, I watched the whole damn thing. Now I am fully invested. This could be an interesting season, so it should be good.

The two couples that were up were Parker and Jen and Jen's real boyfriend Ryan and his partner Allison. It wasn't really a close vote as the vote was 3-1 to vote Jen and Parker out! Not really disappointed as Jen seems like a real bitch and a flat out liar. Ryan seems pretty, hope he goes far.

Well thats it for this round, come back on Sunday to see who is up for eviction. Oh, and Chelsia and James won Head of Household.


Take care!!

The Flick Guru

0 Comments: