Friday 13 July 2007

Ratatouille


Gone to a few movies lately and thought I better get my reviews done before I forget about them. Went to Ratatouille the other day and rather quite enjoyed it. I wouldn't say it was the best bit of animation that has come out, but I was still a solid effort put out by Pixar.


Ratatouille is about a rat living in Paris named Remy, who's greatest desire is to become a cook, but is held back by his family's skepticism. Remy finally gets his wish when a young man named Linguini starts t work at a bistro and needs Remy's help to be a chef, since he can't cook at all.


This is a great movie with a great story and great animantion. My only issue with this film is that, in my opinion, it didn't have the laugh out loud moments like other animated films that have come out recently like Shrek, Ice Age or Cars. It had its moments definitely, but none that honeslty stand out in my mind. Another great animated film, Happy Feet, had these moments. "Let me tell something to ju" kills me every time. Thos of you that have seen Happy Feet will know what I am talking about.


I would most definitely recommend this movie. Kids will enjoy and so will the parents.


Check it out!!


Take care everyone and enjoy the movies!!!

2 Comments:

hanum said...

great animation movie, more advice contained. Good.. good..

Tee Chess said...

Staring from the script to animation everything in this movie is superb. This movie is filled with loads of surprises, twists and excitement too. I am extremely overjoyed after watching this movie.
Watch Ratatouille Movie