Tuesday 1 May 2007

New DVD Releases - Tuesday May 1

Its been a long time since I went to see a movie. Things have been very busy around here and I just don't have the time. This weekend though is Spiderman 3. This looks awesome and I am sure I will have a few words to say about this one. May has definitely become blockbuster month with Shrek the Third and Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End coming out as well. Exciting month!!!

There are only a few new solid DVDs out today.

Little Children - Starring Kate Winslet. This movie received some excellent reviews and 3 Oscar nominations. Its about the intersecting lives of a group of married couples and the events that unfold from there.

Dreamgirls - I wish I would have seen this movie at the theatre. Starring Eddie Murphy, Beyonce Knowles, Jamie Foxx and the Oscar winning Jennifer Hudson. I will definitely rent this one.

Alpha Dog - based on a true story involving a drug dealer named Jesse James Hollywood, who becomes wanted on the FBI's Most Wanted List. Starring Justin Timberlake, Bruce Willis and Emile Hirsch. Look for this one on DVD today.

A couple of TV DVD releases as well which includes Beverly Hills 90210: Second Season and Will and Grace: Season Six. Check these out.

That's all for now.

Take everyone and enjoy the movies!!!

0 Comments: